Embarrassing Drunken Moments

About 7 months ago drank 2 bottles of buckfast before going into DanceNRG unders at the Sea nightclub in Glasgow my mate was arguing with a fat bird and i tried to break it up and she hit me with her high heels and headbutted my mate, Can't even remember but i woke up with a massive bruise and my mates told me the next day what happened i was only 14 at the time lol

I think what we've deciphered from this thread, is that Chaz is the kind of guy you want to drink with, Kris is THAT guy at the party, Kris and Becky are having an affair and Gregor is a typical scotsman.

L-O-L

About 7 months ago drank 2 bottles of buckfast before going into DanceNRG unders at the Sea nightclub in Glasgow my mate was arguing with a fat bird and i tried to break it up and she hit me with her high heels and headbutted my mate, Can't even remember but i woke up with a massive bruise and my mates told me the next day what happened i was only 14 at the time lol

Reminds me of another of mine. Was out with a group of friends girls/boys, and one of the girls invited along a complete fairy who ****** me off, anyway on the wya out from the club i was crunk and someone started on him, so for some reasn I defended him. Anyway I ended up getting punched off the guys GF in the face, and it turns out that the *** was coming onto the guy so deserved to be started on in the first place. Almost got in another fight as well on the way back to the flat (which is a 2 min walk from the club) with someone else. Was the classic Scottish stand off of, 'mon then, and I just stood my ground and said, fine, 'mon then, and I ttly won the game of chicken as the came and shook my hand...*****.

I think what we've deciphered from this thread, is that Chaz is the kind of guy you want to drink with, Kris is THAT guy at the party, Kris and Becky are having an affair and Gregor is a typical scotsman.

Jealous

Hehehe

Admittedly i'm half Scots and living in Glasgow the now, and going out tonight, then champagne breakfast followed by pub lunch tomorrow. And one of my exes is gonna be out tonight, so i may have another amusing story tomorrow!

Also, nothing is better when your mates gets the harshest rejections too haha.

My mate was repeatedly trying to dance with this dozy heffer, she was dancing with some welsh lad yet he persisted. She rejected him once and continued to dance, he tries again and by this point we're already ******* ourselves with laughter, in any case the second time she didn't use any words she just started pulling the welsh lad haha.

Most of mine involve fightin I feel like a hooligan after having read most of these.

haha ..well you have been most lucky to not have seen me on msn drunk! :D (and i hope you never do either! ;) ) I'll have to get Sean to restrain me from going on, but he's rather useless at it! haha.

I remember when i was talking to Sean one night i think you 2 had been out and he said brb and then you came on and gave me loads of abuse :'( which was funny haa

On holiday and was out with my brother, I was only16 at the time. Must of had about 6 pints 10double vodka and redbulls an i dno how many shots an was eying up some girl. She comes over an starts kissin me. When I open my eyes some fellas about to crack me luckily i moved in time. It was his gf but i managed to calm him dwn. That werent the end tho. The lad was a mank an as they were leavin my brother shoutd u mank ****. I run into the club an get the lads we were with hu were from sheffield. We ran out just as my brothers on the floor absolutely ****** an about to take a beating. We all walk over to the lad so he looks at us an goes ok ok ill leave it. Then cracks me an puts ne clean on me *** an ran away lol.

Strodka - Beautiful and Quickly effective mixture of strongbow and vodka, brings on strange uncontrollable laughing fits and purple sick. (H)

Me and my best mate played gay chicken...

I ended up running to the toilet, feeling sick, yelling: "I just got on Dave!"

That was pretty embarrassing.

Me and my best mate played gay chicken...

I ended up running to the toilet, feeling sick, yelling: "I just got on Dave!"

That was pretty embarrassing.

...so how far did you go

Haha, luckily for us both not far. Just a bit of tongue action. He backed off ;)

Gotta be comfortable with my sexuality. If you can't lick a guy's balls then you ain't a man :D

Gotta be comfortable with my sexuality. If you can't lick a guy's balls then you ain't a man :D
Im not a man then :( but im comfortable with that if i dont have to lick a guys balls. :)

Was at a house party and I noticed there was a girl giving me looks all night, she was hot and eventually plucked up the courage to go and give her a chat, we got chatting and some time after she asked me upstairs to the bedrooms, we were walking up the stairs and just on the landing the lights went out, she said "Oh no, im scared of the dark" and i stupidly said "all the better to rape you then". I don't know why i said it but needless to say there was an awkward silence and it was really embarrassing for me. I get reminded of this quite a lot now as my best mate is dating her.

I went down to Glasgow with a few my mates just last Thursday and we were in a club and there was a girl I met at the bar, we got chatting and i bought her a drink, a few hours later i found myself walking back to her flat. She went to get changed in her bathroom and i was lying on her bed, she came out in a well hot gown that she said she got for her birthday, i was pleased i was going to score with this hot bird then all of sudden i was sick all of her new gown and her hair, i was so embarrassed. I offered to help clean up but she chucked me out of her flat, Iv been receiving stick from my mates ever since. :S

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I like to think im comfortable with my sexuality but couldnt see myself licking another guys balls. :D

Well, my mates birthday a couple of months ago... I had a litre of Southern Comfort mixed with lemonade, drank about 3/4 of it round his house then proceeded to the local chippy. At this point I was quite drunk so the local chip guy decided to take it upon himself to top up my Southern Comfort and Lemonade with Vodka... I drank this, passed out on the local field for 20 minutes then went to the pub where I ordered a burger and 2 pints. The burger did not arrive until after these 2 pints were drunk so as you can imagine, I was slightly intoxicated and didn't really know what I was doing. So why, I am not quite sure, I went into the mens toilets feeling a bit worse for wear WITH my burger and sat inside one of the cubicles eating my beefburger whilst sitting on the toilet. I then fell asleep for the best part of 1 hour sitting on this cubicle with my friends searching everywhere for me. When they eventually found me and asked what I was doing, I responded with ''I'm sitting on the bog eating my ******* burger, now leave me alone''. At that point my friend called my mum and told her to pick me up. This of course being after I was sick on the pub doorstep for the best part of 10 minutes.
This is what I remember from that night anyway.

That made me Rofl haha.
Nothing beats eating a burger on the bog whilst completely out of it