Embarrassing Drunken Moments

Was mad drunk in Faliraki, me and my mates were walking down this pathway and there was this car there all the time, never moved in the whole week we were there, so naturally being an idiot along with being intoxicated I decide to get on top of this car singing the song that was in the club we had just been in, needles to say the owner opens his apartment door swearing in greek before flinging a broken chair leg (I assume) at me. It hit the back of my leg as I jumped causing me to fall flat on my face in front of a group of people, thankfully they were all german so I couldn't hear the insults.

okay actually now one of my mate's as we were at a cosmic gate thingie was really loud i got in an hour later than him he ( by that time ) had like shots of smirnoff vodka, black label, absolute vodka ,tequila and some whisky so he was wasted he went to pee and just stood in the middle of the bathroom peed all over the floor everywhere then came back laid on the couch in the vip area cudnt move and kept asking for more so i just went had some tequila and danced i came back 30 mins later to check on him he was puking all over the white couch and the floor with the waiters all around him then slept for like 3 straight hours in a trance music concert i mean come on .. two days later a girl i knw who was there too asked me if i had fun i was like not much as my friend slept through whole thing she was like the one at the back on the left i was like bingooo ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I've no idea why he waited Jamie. Another thing I remember was one of my mates had a bottle of Mad Dog but had dropped the lid so he had to climb without spilling it.

How did you get in VIP area you lucky so and so.

I'm 14 and I don't even like much alochol. I can't see why anyone drinks alchol for any other reason then to get drink because it tastes horrible.

I used to drink heavily but havent had any for about 6 months.

when i used to live in litchfield near Birmingham we got drunk and someone may have pee'd in a cup and someone else may have drank it because they couldn't really see... wasn't me though still funny as.

In the olden days :S myself and the lads had no problem heading off on the bikes for a session and the Gardai had no issue with us (they only cared about drunk drivers in cars for some reason).

We were in a club in Kildare and met a group of girls who invited us back to their's for a few beers.
I went out to the carpark to get on the bike, thinking I was the business on my GSXR1100 and proceeded to throw my leg over the bike and topple over the other side (in front of everybody).
The worst bit was trying to lift it up and falling over the other side on my head.

I made a total **** out of myself but laughed it off and still got laid (6)

Getting drunk at a friend's house party, and then groping my girlfriend's best mate, thought it was my girlfriend. Didn't go down to well, although I said her name when I did it so I got away with it in the end (A)

Lol same as me kinda, I was at my girlfriends birthday party and I went behind her cousin (thinking it was her) and "groped" her.. Went in for a kiss, and screamed..

It's not the worst thing I've done, but probably the most embarrassing :p

Thank god we were all drunk and never spoke of it after that night XD

I'm 14 and I don't even like much alochol. I can't see why anyone drinks alchol for any other reason then to get drink because it tastes horrible.

It's not so much about the taste, it's the way it makes ugly girls quite attractive :)

You'll understand in a couple of years.

Yesterday i pulled Austin Power's "i fell over" on a hot wee Greek girl whom i would've shagged hadn't a bunch of people stormed into my bedroom. Then went to the livingroom, ripped through a drunken rendition of Metallica's Seek and Destroy before getting hit on by a drunk bumboy who claimed to have drunk almost a litre of Jack Daniels. i then pointed out his bottle of JD was a half litre bottle. This upset him, so he tried picking a fight with my flatmate and one of my pals. His friends then chucked him out. Fire alarm got set off by our neighbours as we were making one helluva racket, started singing "the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire" to the fire brigade outside my window soon after. Went outside wearing my leopard print jacket where i acquired a burberry scarf. Also found a snazzy pair of sunglasses on my head.

My attire was a pair of wet-look tights, spiked belt, scarves, handcuffs, sequined zebra print belt and cowboy boots. No t-shirt either!

a Jack Daniels induced chest slapping competition on some field last night when it was like -3 degrees. Ended up having my chest slapped to **** until i actually started bleeding. i think its fair to say i lost and my chest slapping ability was definately overshadowed by my egotistical behaviour prior to my beating.

so yeah, i got the **** slapped out of me infront of the girlfriend and all of my mates and her mates by a guy who was in the year below, he was a pretty big guy though to be fair (A)

Are you not a bit old to be drinking in a field?? oO)

(Just a question, not having a go)

Last edited:
Drinking in a field is legendary hahaa! Try it, wait till summer and take a crate on the park :p

heres me on saturday. i have no idea why i was carrying an adidas wash bag or whos it was.....

22143_484196195566_576735566_109981.jpg

22143_484196390566_576735566_109982.jpg

22143_484196435566_576735566_109982.jpg

pretty good night, ended up with me sleeping in my mates dogs basket, cuddled up with the dog.

Me again. My mates house party last year. We made the most awful punch imaginable:

1 litre of blavod (black vodka)
1 litre of wray & nephew overproof rum
1 litre of southern comfort
1 litre of gin
1 litre of jim beam
1 litre of schnapps
1 litre of tequila
1 litre of passoa
a few cartons of tropical juice

Somehow (probably after a day long session of beer in the pub) it tasted majestic when we actually got back to his and started drinking it. I was lapping it up like lemonade, i reportedly had at least 25 of those plastic cups you can see in my hand. I remember nothing, apart from leaving the pub, then waking up the next morning at 8am, attempting to find the toilet for a **** and falling down the stairs, taking out the banister in the process. I laid in a heap of banister wood until 2pm and then got back up and sat on the sofa for the rest of the day, didnt move a muscle.

At some point in the night, my mates found me like this, asleep:

note the broken toilet seat

n505197734_1922997_643.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh.. Jake's quite the drinker it seems. And yeah, that last pic was a tad disturbing.

I don't really have embarrassing moments when I'm drunk, but there was this one time (at band camp) I stood up on a table in a pub and started randomly singing songs that were requested, mainly by the old alcoholics that like to throw their money away to sleep hard.

Not that extreme, I know, but if you knew me then you'd be surprised.