Euro 2016

Ronaldo is such a dickbag. Refusing to shake hands and the coming out with comments like that.

He should be embarrassed that he couldnt score. He has so many chances yet missed them all. Pull your head out your *** mate!

Tomorrow is gonna be a good day :)

I'd say a Win for England, Draw N-Ireland- Ukraine and a Win for Germany with a high score, like 3-2 or something.

You should put definition of millimeter and how to convert it. You're after all on British site :D

When you look at this French team it has some ridiculous quality now and for the future. Martial and Coman look to me to have everything to get to the very top of the game.

So bit of fun then if you had to pick one, Coman or Martial. Its very very close but for me its Coman just, watched him a lot of him this season and iirc was the top assost maker in the UCL even though he came off the bench most games. Martial had a good season too but was gimped by LVGitis see more improvement next season I reckon

Captained Payet in one team and Greizmann in the other lucky boy, but it gets better I also had a bet on Payet to score anytime and France to win now that was some all out crazy luck

What absolutely amazes me is how Payet managed to stay under the radar for so long. Dude's 28.

What absolutely amazes me is how Payet managed to stay under the radar for so long. Dude's 28.

I think he may have had some discipline problems when he was a bit younger, not sure though. 2014-15 he was Europe's top chance creator across the big 5 leagues. Incredible that only West Ham were interested!

And they've signed Feghouli against virtually no competition. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't turn into a success story for them too, though probably not to the same extent as Payet

I think he may have had some discipline problems when he was a bit younger, not sure though. 2014-15 he was Europe's top chance creator across the big 5 leagues. Incredible that only West Ham were interested!

And they've signed Feghouli against virtually no competition. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't turn into a success story for them too, though probably not to the same extent as Payet

I've been a big fan of Feghouli for a long time, i think he could well be as big a success as Payet. If West Ham sign a top class striker like they have said they will on last seasons performance with these additions they could well be top 4 dark horses

Of course it has to be raining when we're playing Germany. Hopefully we can get some poetic justice for the infamous 1974 game.

What a result for Northern Ireland! Jonny Evans looking like the beast he once was at United!

Not looking bad for us so far. Germany to score in 95 minute and win, then.

Seriously though, Germany are missing Bastian so badly. No rhythm to their passing.

I don't envy our coach atm. Germany are playing nothing so we could bring on Zielinski as more creative CM and push for a win, but draw suits us just fine and should basically guarantee 2nd place.

It would be very typical Germany for them to steal this with a late winner

Oh well, first time in years that I'm genuinely impressed by our team. Really good defensive organisation, clever pressing when needed, Germany had ******* nothing. We should've won it if Milik didn't mess everything up.

Should be comfortably out of the group now with 4 points, now play it safe in last game with no bookings and injuries, and to the knock-out we go.