Manchester United Vs Arsenal (Monday)

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I don't usually get nervous before a game at Old Trafford but this game is different, If offered a draw right now I would take it, would still only be that one point behind with a winnerable game in hand. two very attractive football teams on the same pitch, expect some Monday night thrills and the ordinary fire works when these two meet. Hoping for a United win of course but my head is telling a draw.

Feels just like the old days, thankfully were back in the title hunt.

Remember Keane vs. Paddy V, Ruud vs. King Henry?

Should be a cracker

Should be a cracker

greatest battle of all time, Sir Roy Keane vs Paddy Viera. used to love all the pre match verbal abuse then the way they'd kick the **** outa one another and just get on with the game.

Should be a cracker

One of the best games and best era of premier league. Even managers hated the sight of each other. Good old days. Highbury tunnel incident game was epic.

Should be a cracker
those were the days, loved the battles they had.

exactly that. he hasnt got the brain of scholes (who has?) but hes creative enough in his own right and his energy and movement would cause all sorts of problems (look what he did at blackburn) when you play 4-4-2 you need that movement from the centre mids (what i always bang on about when i talk about the modern 4-4-2)

With Anderson finally becoming player he was destined to, we have that movement in the Center. Who will partner him is a big question. Carrick-Anderson partnership is doing well, on the other hand these are the games Fletcher is born for. So big selection headache for Fergie.

The good ol' days are back.

Manchester United vs Arsenal - 1st vs 2nd (although we're 3rd, but who cares about ******).

Two best teams in England at the moment without a doubt. Going to be a cracker I hope.

For me tommorow i would play a 4-3-3 like this,

Van Der Sar

Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Carrick Fletcher Anderson

Park Rooney Nani​

it's not the same anymore with Vida and Fabregas lol

yeah The PV vs Keano fights were great

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwcpFXOsrY8"]YouTube - Roy Keane Vs. Patrick Vieira[/ame]

You can't drop Berbatov with the form he's in, considering him and Rooney have been superb together since Rooney's return.

Also Ronan, apparently so although I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

If Scholes is fit is gotta be him and Fletcher at CM. How can anyone even consider Carrick to start ahead of Fletcher :S.

i would start like this
VDS
Rafeal----Ferdinand---Vidic---Evra
Nani-----Carrick----Anderson---Park
Berba----Rooney

If Scholes is fit is gotta be him and Fletcher at CM. How can anyone even consider Carrick to start ahead of Fletcher :S.
quite easily to be honest this the type of game where interceptions will play almost a bigger role than tackling, and carrick is better at than fletcher

Maybe coz Carrick and Anderson partnership was good. And Scholes cannot play in a 4-4-2 against a team like Arsenal imo. We need Anderson in the middle considering his form and if Scholes starts then I think we will go with 4-3-3 with either Rooney was lone striker or Rooney as left forward with Berba and Nani.

I'd like to see Anderson start so I can hear a few Anderson/Fabregas songs :D

You can't tell me Fletcher isn't going to start? or shouldn't? He is a big match player and this is a big match....

Because of the partnership he and Anderson have formed recently. Last time Fletcher and Anderson played together in CM, we got shat on 4-0 by West Ham.

I'd line up like this;

Van Der Sar
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Evra
Nani Carrick Fletcher Park
Berbatov Rooney​

I'd start Fletcher ahead of Anderson just for the fact we know he can perform on the big level, whereas Anderson is hot and cold although he's been fairly warm recently I think if we brought him on, he could make a massive impact.

You can't tell me Fletcher isn't going to start? or shouldn't? He is a big match player and this is a big match....
we're saying that SAF has a selection headache, of the good kind

Status
Not open for further replies.