Great news with the ground as well! you will soon become a legend at Burnley at this rate!

Great news with the ground as well! you will soon become a legend at Burnley at this rate!

That's my aim. If I can take them to win the Champions' League, I will definitely end up as their No.1 Legend

2015/2016

I've been away for some time due to my final exams so I'm looking forward to continuing this save.

I can say that we overachieved last year and we are hoping to do the same this year. We have a new owner and a new stadium is under construction. Plus, there are many new players and I hope they will gel quickly.

View attachment 302328
We had an excellent preseason with some great performances.
Sligo Rovers (A) 0-3
ST. Pat's Athletic (A) 0-11
FC Barcelona (A) 2-2
Bremen (A) 1-4
Olympique Lyonnais (A) 0-3
Colchester (A) 0-4
Grosseto (A) 0-7
FC Red Bull Salzburg (H) 3-1

I'm hoping to carry this amazing form into the new season.

AUGUST 2015 Fixtures

Leicester (H) BPL
Manchester City (A) BPL
Chelsea (H) BPL

Tough month ahead as we are facing 2 of the favorites for the title but hopefully, we can stun them both. The game against Leicester should be a must-win for us.

PS. I'll post my transfers at the end of the window

One of my most favourite manager stories going right now. Really interested in seeing this free-scoring Burnley team go to the top. Good luck mate!

One of my most favourite manager stories going right now. Really interested in seeing this free-scoring Burnley team go to the top. Good luck mate!

Thanks bro. I hope I can continue my current form

2015 SUMMER TRANSFERS

I was given 31m pounds at the start of the window plus an extra 15m at the start of the new season and I did my best to make the most of it.
View attachment 302278
Nathaniel Clyne

5.25m pounds from Southampton

View attachment 302277

Martin Odegaard

1.3m pounds from Stromsgodset

View attachment 302276

Nicola Leali

Free transfer from Juventus

View attachment 302275

Eder Alvarez Balanta

6.25m pounds from River Plate

View attachment 302274

Ron Vlaar

4.5m pounds from Aston Villa

View attachment 302273

Jose Angel Pozo

625k pounds from Manchester City

View attachment 302272

Ruben Neves

7m pounds plus 10m over 48 months from FC Porto

View attachment 302271

James Wilson

Season-long loan from Manchester United

View attachment 302270

Robert

5m pounds plus 7.5m over 48 months from Fluminense

View attachment 302269

Lorenzo Crisetig

Season-long loan from Inter

View attachment 302267

Nathaniel Chalobah

Season-long loan from Chelsea

View attachment 302265

Ruben Barbosa

2.5m plus 5m over 48 months plus 2.5m after 50 league games from Heerenveen

I sold Kierran Trippier because West Ham were willing to give me 12.5m (WOW!!!) and I signed Clyne for a measly 5.25m. I wanted Clichy as my new LWB but he was demanding an incredible 145k/w after I agreed a fee of just 2.4m with City. I couldn't get any more CMs but I hope Chalobah can continue from where he stopped for me last year.

I made Vlaar my new captain with Ruben Neves his assistant an possible future captain and got some neew staff on board. I hope this will be a great season for me.

Euro Cup draw

View attachment 302241
I got a pretty tough draw with 2 possibly difficult matches including a trip to Russia. Hopefully my squad will cope with the extra games and we can make it through to the knockout stages

AUGUST 2015 FIXTURES

It was an unlucky month for us as we played well but lost 2 out of our 3 games this month.

View attachment 302238
Burnley 5-0 Leicester

What more could I have asked for. We carried on our amazing preseason form and absolutely blitzed Leicester while also controlling the game.

View attachment 302235

View attachment 302234
Manchester City 4-2 Burnley

We were really unlucky to lose and also Eder Alvarez Balanta helped them. He made 3 costly mistakes which lead to goals and ended with a match rating of 5.4. We just couldn't get the goals.

View attachment 302223
_______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302221

Burnley 1-3 Chelsea

Another defeat against Chelsea. We started well and controlled the game until another mistake from Balanta allowed Chelsea to equalize. Again, my strikers were poor even though the chances were there.

View attachment 302216
___________________________________________________________________________________________

After some pretty poor performances against the 'BIG' teams, I've decided to tweak my 'counter' tactic a lil bit to cover the cracks I saw in the 2 games and I'm hoping for better performances in the future.

SEPTEMBER 2015 FIXTURES

Liverpool (A) BPL
Spartak Moscow (A) EURO cup grp
QPR (A) BPL
Watford (H) Capital One cup
Tottenham (H) BPL

Another tough game awaits (against Liverpool) and I hope we can do better than we did last month. Watford is a must-win for me and we should get at least 5 points this month in the league

SEPTEMBER 2015

I was hoping to end my poor form from last month and I did. I achieved all my targets for this month with some excellent performances.

View attachment 302177
Liverpool 2-2 Burnley

I was scared there would be another repeat of last months poor performances and my fears were almost confirmed as we were 2-0 down at HT with Balanta again the culprit. We were lucky to secure a point with James Wilson scoring a late equalizer.

View attachment 302176
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302175
Spartak Moscow 1-5 Burnley

I an say that they were poor but we were also excellent and the scoreline shows that.

View attachment 302172
________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302171
QPR 2-4 Burnley

It was a close game until the very end but James Wilson was the difference as he ran riot on QPR's defense and bagged a hat-trick.

View attachment 302170
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302169
Burnley 6-0 Watford

My best performance of the season yet as we outclassed Watford. Savitskiy was just too good for the opposition as he bagged a hat-trick and an assist.

View attachment 302168
___________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302167
Burnley 1-1 Tottenham

It was an average performance from the whole team. Danny Ings has been in poor form and my team just couldn't find the net. Our goal was from a Savitskiy free-kick which hit the post and then rebounded off Vorm who was excellent throughout the game.

View attachment 302166
____________________________________________________________________________________________

LEAGUE TABLE so far...

View attachment 302165

I'm currently under-achieving in the league and I hope to do better next month.

OCTOBER 2015 FIXTURES

Rio Ave (H) EURO cup grp
West Ham (A) BPL
Swansea (H) BPL
Basel (H) Euro cup grp
Hull (A) BPL
Wolves (A) Capital One cup 4th round

Looks like it's going to be a long month and I really hope my squad can cope with the fixture list. I'm looking forward to getting at least 5 points in the league this month and winning both my fixtures in EURO cup whilst also progressing in the Capital One cup.

Last edited:
Great to see how well you are doing. I hope you will continue the save

OCTOBER 2015

It was a good month for us as we continued our good form with some eye-catching performances.

View attachment 302101
Burnley 2-2 Rio Ave

We under-rated the opposition and the opposition took advantage of it with a 1-0 lead at HT but a 2nd half fightback allowed us to take the lead but we were undone by an own-goal from Chalobah. I fined Danny Ings after the game and dropped him to my U21s to see if he could catch some form.

View attachment 302100
________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302099
West Ham 1-2 Burnley

It was another poor performance from us and we were really lucky to come away with a win.

View attachment 302098

View attachment 302097
Burnley 3-2 Swansea

James Wilson was starting to show some form and he bagged a hat-trick to secure 3 points for us.

View attachment 302095
__________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302094
Burnley 3-0 Basel

I decided to "control" the game instead of the usual "attack" and it payed off. James Wilson again continued his fine form.

View attachment 302093
______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302092
Hull 1-0 Burnley

We were really unlucky in the game and conceded a late controversial goal as it looked as if Abel Hernandez was offside.

View attachment 302091
________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302090
Wolves 1-2e Burnley

We were poor from start to finish and we got lucky to win the game

View attachment 302089

League Table

View attachment 302088

November 2015 Fixtures

Southampton (H) BPL
Basel (A) EURO cup grp
West Brom (A) BPL
Manchester United (H) BPL
Spartak Moscow (H) EURO cup grp
Blackburn (H) BPL

Looking at next month's fixtures, I think I can win all the games except against West Brom because I always draw them; dunno why. The game against United will be tough but I believe we can win.

It was a good month for us as we continued our good form with some eye-catching performances.

View attachment 769248
Burnley 2-2 Rio Ave

We under-rated the opposition and the opposition took advantage of it with a 1-0 lead at HT but a 2nd half fightback allowed us to take the lead but we were undone by an own-goal from Chalobah. I fined Danny Ings after the game and dropped him to my U21s to see if he could catch some form.

View attachment 769251

View attachment 769253
West Ham 1-2 Burnley

It was another poor performance from us and we were really lucky to come away with a win.

View attachment 769255

View attachment 769257
Burnley 3-2 Swansea

James Wilson was starting to show some form and he bagged a hat-trick to secure 3 points for us.

View attachment 769258
__________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 769260
Burnley 3-0 Basel

I decided to "control" the game instead of the usual "attack" and it payed off. James Wilson again continued his fine form.

View attachment 769261
______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 769264
Hull 1-0 Burnley

We were really unlucky in the game and conceded a late controversial goal as it looked as if Abel Hernandez was offside.

View attachment 769267

View attachment 769270
Wolves 1-2e Burnley

We were poor from start to finish and we got lucky to win the game

View attachment 769272

League Table

View attachment 769273

November 2015 Fixtures

Southampton (H) BPL
Basel (A) EURO cup grp
West Brom (A) BPL
Manchester United (H) BPL
Spartak Moscow (H) EURO cup grp
Blackburn (H) BPL

Looking at next month's fixtures, I think I can win all the games except against West Brom because I always draw them; dunno why. The game against United will be tough but I believe we can win.

I think you are being too ambitious to think you can win against United and Basel.., but good luck

NOVEMBER 2015

So we managed to qualify for the knockout stages in the EURO cup and achieved our expectations for this month. View attachment 302066
Burnley 4-0 Southampton

It was an exceptional performance from the team in what might have been a tricky fixture. Danny Ings scored his first goals in months.

View attachment 302065
________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302064
Basel 1-3 Burnley

It could have been a clean sheet for us if not for some sloppy defending from a set-piece as we continued our impressive form to win comfortably and secure a place in the knockout rounds.

View attachment 302063

View attachment 302062
West Brom 2-2 Burnley

I knew it was always going to be a tricky fixture against them and I predicted a draw. My summer signings were now beginning to adapt with Robert getting on the score-sheet

View attachment 302061

View attachment 302060
Burnley 3-2 Manchester United

I knew how to play them all along by exploiting the flanks but I was left stunned when they got an early lead. My team managed to comeback to secure the 3 points

View attachment 302059
____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 302058
Burnley 1-0 Spartak Moscow

It was a poor game by my standards but we managed to get the win.

View attachment 302057

View attachment 302055
Burnley 3-1 Blackburn

We dominated the game and created lots of chances with my two wing-backs getting on the score-sheet.

View attachment 302052
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I won the manager of the month award due to our form and we are climbing up on the table
League Table
View attachment 302050

December 2015 Fixtures

Fulham (A) BPL
Everton (A) BPL
Rio Ave (A) EURO cup grp
Manchester City (H) Capital One cup quarter final
Newcastle (H) BPL
Nottm Forrest (A) BPL
Stoke (A) BPL
Leicester (A) BPL

Looks like we'll be traveling a lot this month and we'll do well to get 12 points in the league. I want to win the Capital One cup so I'll be doing my best to beat City at home

DECEMBER 2015

I can say that this has been my best month since I took over at Burnley and the results really showed. I also got a lot of job offers at Man City, Liverpool, Schalke, Napoli, Fiorentina, and many others which I rejected because I wanted to take this team to the top before I think about leaving.

View attachment 302033
Fulham 0-3 Burnley

It was a drab performance until I decided to bring-on Ashley Barnes who immediately added some much needed spark with two well-taken goals.

View attachment 302032

View attachment 302008
Everton 1-1 Burnley

It was a tight contest but we didn't do ourselves justice

View attachment 302007
_________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301989
Rio Ave 1-3 Burnley

I refused to underestimate the opposition and played a safe, controlled game and won comfortably.

View attachment 301986
______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301985
Burnley 5-3 Manchester City

WOW!!!!! I can't say what happened in the game but City were not on form before the game even though they got an early lead. We hurt them mostly on the counter-attack.

View attachment 301983
______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301982
Burnley 3-1 Newcastle

It was a relatively easy game for us as we dominated throughout. One of my targets for the winter transfer, Facundo Fereyra, hurt my defense again and again until he scored.

View attachment 301981
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301980
Nottm Forrest 1-3 Burnley

Another easy game for us as we started to chase the league leaders. Robert ran riot with his dribbling and also scored two well-taken goals.

View attachment 301979

View attachment 301978
Stoke 0-2 Burnley

We were now on a roll with our 3rd consecutive win and our 8th game without a defeat as we performed really well against giants.

View attachment 301977

View attachment 301976
Leicester 0-2 Burnley

Another excellent performance as we kept pushing for the Champions' League places to end the year at 3rd place.

View attachment 301975

We were amazing in December and I won the manager of the month award and Odegaard winning the young player of the month award.
View attachment 301973

Pavel Savitskiy won the European Golden Boy award
View attachment 301974

I couldn't have asked for more. We were on a roll. Hopefully, we can maintain that.

League Table

View attachment 301972
January Fixtures

Cardiff (H) FA cup 3rd round
Arsenal (H) BPL
Chelsea (A) BPL
Manchester City (H) BPL
QPR (H) BPL
West Ham (H) Capital One semifinal 1st leg
West Ham (A) Capital One cup semifinal 2nd leg
West Ham (H) BPL

Tough montha ahead for us including a game against our 'boogie' team, Chelsea. I've lost all games against Chelsea and I really don't know what to do again. I should do well to get to Capital One cup final to win my first trophy here. I'm targeting 7 points in the league and hopefully, get through the FA cup matches for this month.

2016 Winter Transfers

I don't think I'll be making any additions this window because I don't have much money and my new owners are not helping. I will look to sell some players to generate funds.

I need a back-up winger who can play on both sides comfortably, a creative CM and also another striker