It was another amazing month as we were beginning to look like title contenders. We made it through the cup competitions and finished the month on the top of the table. The only bad thing was that my 'boogie' team kept plaguing me.

View attachment 301823
Burnley 2-1 Cardiff

We started the year with a win but some rather unconvincing performances.

View attachment 301822
______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301821
Burnley 4-0 Arsenal

'A tale of two stories'
We were excellent.., but they were actually very poor

View attachment 301818
______________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301814
Chelsea 6-2 Burnley

Okay. i don't know where to start but I experienced the worst 15 minutes of my career in this game. I have no idea how but mistakes were flying left, right, center.., I just don't know how. I've lost all 6 games against them.

View attachment 301813
____________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301812
Burnley 2-1 Manchester City

I was looking for a response after the rape at Stamford Bridge and I got exactly that with a 1st minute goal.

View attachment 301860
___________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301859
Burnley 3-0 QPR

It was a good all-round game for us as we continued our good form.

View attachment 301853
_________________________________________________________________________________________-

View attachment 301852
Burnley 4-1 West Ham

After last season's defeat in the final, I really wanted to win it this year with none of the big teams remaining in the competition. We dominated the game from start to finish.

View attachment 301851
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301850
Burnley 5-2 Tottenham

It could have been a wider margin but I can't complain given that they were the favorites before the game.

View attachment 301849
____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301846
West Ham 2-4 Burnley

They were really poor; I can't say any more. But we really did well in the game to secure a place in the final

View attachment 301845
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301844
Burnley 3-1 West Ham

It wasn't really an excellent performance as some of my players were jaded after an intense fixture list; but we managed to win and climb to the top of the table.

View attachment 301841
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I won the manager of the month award for the 2nd month in a row with Savitskiy also winning the player of the month after some eye-catching performances. I had to offer him a new contract as some bigger teams were sniffing about which he accepted because he wanted to continue playing for me (H).

League Table

View attachment 301840

Words can't expresshow happy I am with my team's performances so far this season. I only want to qualify for the Champions' League but if we can win the league, then that would be amazing. I'm happy with my team's fitness as I have not recorded any major injury since I took charge.

February 2016 Fixtures

Liverpool (H) BPL
Tottenham (A) BPL
Swansea (A) BPL
Wolves (H) FA cup 5th round
Villarreal (A) EURO cup 1st knockout round 1st leg
Hull (H) BPL
Villarreal (H) EURO cup 1st knockout round 2nd leg
QPR (N) Capital One cup final

I think with my current form, I can win all the games I have this month; but you never know. I believe I can win Liverpool, Swansea, and Hull comfortably but Tottenham might be a tricky fixture. I have already achieved the target set for me by the board in the EURO cup but I believe I have more to offer and I also think I should win the Capital One cup comfortably.

Last edited:
2016 Winter Transfers

I didn't have much money so I needed to offload a player to sign another.
I got 4.9m for Ben Mee from Everton as he was not happy and I don't have any plans for him.

I signed Lucas Moura on loan from PSG
View attachment 301826

What an amazing first half of the season and a brilliant signing there!

FEBRUARY 2016

View attachment 301756

Well, well, well.
We were in top form heading into this month with some really tough fixtures. It just kept getting better for us. James Wilson and Martin Odegaard ran the show for me this month with some world-class performances.

I made up for last season's defeat in the Capital One cup final against our boogie team but it wasn't as easy as I would have wanted but, I can't complain

View attachment 301780
Burnley 3-0 Liverpool

We started the month by outclassing Liverpool with Lucas Moura scoring 27 minutes into his debut.

View attachment 301779
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301778
Tottenham 1-4 Burnley

It was a close affair until late in the game when I decided to up the tempo. James Wilson bagged a hat-trick.

View attachment 301777
____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301776
Swansea 3-5 Burnley
This was one of my best and worst performances all season as we were 3-1 down by the 31st minute. But after some superb fight-back, we managed to secure the win

View attachment 301775

View attachment 301773
Burnley 6-1 Wolves

Nothing much to say except that it was a pleasing performance and Wilson was in mad form.

View attachment 301770
______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301769
Villarreal 3-5 Brunley

Okay. I didn't know what to expect from the game so I started with a 'counter' mentality but as the game went on, I upped the tempo and it payed off. Both teams' defending was poor.

View attachment 301768

View attachment 301766
Burnley 2-1 Hull

It wasn't really a pleasing performance because some of my players were jaded and James Wilson picked up a slight knock. I had to take him off to avoid any more damage.

View attachment 301763
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301762
Burnley 3-2 Villarreal

It was another poor defensive display from my team as we conceded 2 easy goals but managed to hang on for the win.

View attachment 301761

View attachment 301760
QPR 0-1 Burnley

I was pleased to finally win a trophy but it wasn't a really great performance from us as QPR parked the bus and we didn't have our talismanic striker in James Wilson who has really impressed on loan. I'll be looking to sign him at the end of the season if and only if United agree to sell

View attachment 301758
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I won the manager of the month award for the 4th month in a row with Odegaard and Wilson winning the Player of the month and young player of the month awards respectively.

TRANSFER UPDATE!!!

I have agreed to sell Ashley Barnes to AC Milan for 4.8m and I have also agreed to sign Darijo Srna on a free at the end of the season.

League Table

View attachment 301757

It's looking good for us and I hope my thin squad can cope with the extra fixtures and win the league; but if we don't, I won't complain.

MARCH 2016 FIXTURES
Southampton (A) BPL
Everton (H) FA cup 6th round
Valencia (A) EURO cup 2nd knockout round 1st leg
Manchester United(A) BPL
Valencia (H) EURO cup 2nd knockout round 2nd leg
Fulham (H) BPL

This looks like a pretty tough month for us but we will try our best. I have a really thin squad but hopefully we can avoid any major injuries

MARCH 2016

Alas, the injuries came. I already lost Wilson for 3 weeks and Chalobah for 4 weeks. I also had some suspensions but we managed to make it through this month still top of the table.

View attachment 301732
Southampton 0-2 Burnley

We were fatigued but managed to get the 3 points. Lucas Moura really impressed for me.

View attachment 301731

View attachment 301730
Burnley 2-1 Everton

A really tight game but we managed to hang on for the win to make it through to the FA cup semis.

View attachment 301729

View attachment 301728
Valencia 2-3 Burnley

I only wanted a draw but when we were ahead I decided to park the trailer and keep it that way.

View attachment 301727

View attachment 301726
Manchester United 2-1 Burnley

van Persie hurt us on 2 counter-attacks. I just couldn't contain him. That was our 1st defeat in 18 games.

View attachment 301725

View attachment 301724
Burnley 4-0 Valencia

An excellent all-round performance as we secured a place in the EURO cup quarter final.

View attachment 301723

View attachment 301722
Burnley 4-0 Fulham

It should have been more but we lost focus in the 2nd half. We couldn't continue from our amazing 1st half performance.

View attachment 301721

View attachment 301720
Burnley 6-3 Victoria Plzen

It should have been a relatively easy game for us but due to some lack of concentration, we conceded 3 and that could make the 2nd leg, which is away, tricky.

View attachment 301719

We are still top at the end of March with a game-in-hand over Arsenal in 2nd place. I believe we can win the league bar any injuries. I would be making some serious additions come summer.

Savitskiy won the Young Player of the month award for March.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 301718

APRIL 2016 FIXTURES

Everton (H) BPL
Viktoria Plzen (H) EUROcup quarter final 2nd leg
Blackburn (A) BPL
West Brom (H) BPL
Manchester City (N) FA cup semifinal
Arsenal (A) BPL
Newcastle (A) BPL
Nottm Forest (H) BPL

This is "the" month for us. I need all hands on deck for this month's fixture list. I already lost Chalobah until mid-way through April. I hope I get no more injuries this month.

We should make it to the EURO cup semis and hopefully get to the FA cup final again. The problem is, Chelsea are still in the competition and that is a big worry for us if we make it to the finals.

This is amazing! great results mate and wow, AC Milan paying £4.8 Million for Barnes!

This is amazing! great results mate and wow, AC Milan paying £4.8 Million for Barnes!

That was even small. PSV brought 8m in the summer but I rejected.:'( I was demanding 13m. I guess I shouldn't be too stubborn

APRIL 2016

Fatigue finally caught up with us as we slipped out of the FA cup and EURO cup. Some of my players were injured this month and morale wasn't as high as it was few months ago.

View attachment 301628
Burnley 2-2 Everton

Ruben Neves was the villain today as he gave away a penalty and missed the interception which lead to the late equalizer.

View attachment 301627

View attachment 301626
Viktoria Plzen 1-6 Burnley

After the first leg, I was scared that we might fall out of the competition but Lucas Moura had other plans as he tore the opposition apart on his way to a 1st half hat-trick.

View attachment 301625

View attachment 301624
Blackburn 1-3 Burnley

It was always going to be tough given that it was against our fierce rivals but we dominated the game on our way to 3 points.

View attachment 301623
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 301622
Burnley 2-0 West Brom

I finally managed a win against them but it was a rather unconvincing win.

View attachment 301621

View attachment 301620
Burnley 2-3 Manchester City

FA cup semi final
It was just not our day as we came so close a couple of times. Yaya toure was the difference as he waltzed through the midfield at will.
View attachment 301619

View attachment 301618
Manchester City 3-2 Burnley
EURO cup semi
I was left stunned when we were 3-0 down in the 17th minute. I just couldn't tell what happened in those 18 minutes. James Wilson was surprisingly poor as he squandered a lot of chances. Savitskiy did his best but we couldn't get a draw but at least we have a chance to make it through to the final if we can win at home.

View attachment 301617

View attachment 301616
Newcastle 3-4 Burnley

I was looking for an immediate response but it was kinda tricky because it was a close game. I parked the bus immediately we got the 4th goal to see things off.

View attachment 301615

View attachment 301614
Burnley 1-1 Manchester City

The ball just wouldn't go in. Hart stood tall against us. They were really lucky to win but I can't fault the performance. The team with the better players won.

View attachment 301613

We have done well to get this far in the major cup competitions but I still feel we should have won those games. Injuries didn't help us. Hopefully, we can hang on to win the league.

League Table

View attachment 301609
As things stand, we are just one win away from being crowned champions.

MAY 2016 FIXTURES

Nottm Forrest (H) BPL
Arsenal (A) BPL
Stoke (H) BPL

I believe I can win the league because Nottm Forrest are in 15th place and if I play well, I will win the game.

TRANSFER UPDATE!!!!

After I secured qualification to th Champions' League, the board gave me over 18m to spend and I have agreed the following transfers

Shinji Kagawa: 5m + another 5m after 50 league games from Dortmund
Ibai Bilbao: 5.25m from Osasuna

Kagawa was unhappy because he wasn't getting games. Ibai is a regen who a scout recommended for me. He has 5 star potential :D. Hopefully, I can develop him into a world-class striker

MAY 2016

View attachment 301560

Of course, we won the league after some really good performances. I wouldn't have dreamt about achieving what I have achieved so far in just 2 seasons.

View attachment 301559
Burnley 3-0 Nottm Forrest

It was a poor 1st half performance from us even though we got an early lead but the 2nd half was much better as we stormed our way to the league title.

View attachment 301558

View attachment 301556
Arsenal 5-3 Burnley

Nothing much to say except that the better players won even though my defense was horrendous.

View attachment 301554

View attachment 301554
Burnley 2-0 Stoke

We remained professional and ended an amazing season with a win.

View attachment 301552

2015/2016 REVIEW

It was an amazing season for us as we secured a league and cup double.

RESULTS

View attachment 301550
View attachment 301549
View attachment 301546

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

View attachment 301544
View attachment 301543
View attachment 301542

AWARDS

View attachment 301540
View attachment 301539
View attachment 301538
View attachment 301537

FACILITY UPGRADES

View attachment 301536
View attachment 301535

SQUAD

View attachment 301527

TRANSFER UPDATES

I finally secured a long-term target in Patrick Roberts from Fulham who had a relegation release clause of 10.75m which I think is a steal. I'll be posting other transfer news along the way. Hopefully, I will get a massive transfer chest this summer. I need 2 or 3 central-midfielders and another centre-back and maybe a back-up left-back because Matty Taylor is aging.

Last edited:
I got a lot of job offers including Manchester United, AC Milan, Fiorentina amongst many others which I gladly rejected. I want to take this team as high as possible before leaving.